Tugas Writing: Job Application (Cover Letter)



Buatlah Surat Lamaran Kerja Sebagai Penterjemah di Kantor Berita!!!


Jono Marpaud
55 Jl. Belitung Utara, West Jakarta,
Jakarta, Indonesia 20326
Tel +62821733745909

Dear Sir/Madam,
In Jobstreet.co.id I read about the vacancy for the position Translator at PT Tempo Inti Media Harian. I am very interested in the position that you advertised.
My name is Jono Marpaud, I am 29 years old and live in Jakarta. I finished my course at the Open University in 2011. I was majoring in English Literature, which I think has met the qualifications you need for the job of translating the news in Indonesian into English.
I would describe myself as having a strong work ethic, as creative and assertive and in possession of a large vocabulary and good language skills. I enjoy working independently but also work well together with others. This position is very interesting to me because I enjoy new challenges to encourage myself to keep growing. In addition, your company's history that shows how journalism should work, makes me so eager to get involved in it.
In the last two years, I worked in Jakarta Globe as a freelancer, precisely positioned as a reporter responsible for writing news about politics. I am usually placed in the House of Representatives and in the Presidential Office. My experience as a reporter who writes in English and my educational background seems very much in line with what you are looking for.
If you think I could be of value for PT Tempo, I would naturally be very happy to further elaborate on this letter and my curriculum vitae in a personal interview.
I look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Jono Marpaud


Komentar

Artikel Populer

Tugas Reading: Pearl Buck

Latihan Reading: Membedakan Main Idea dan Topic

Tugas Reading II: Baseball and Jazz

Latihan dan Tugas I - Tugas Akhir Program TAP (BING4500) Sastra Inggris

Latihan Reading: Immigration

Tugas II: Manajemen Operasi (EKMA4215)

Latihan Reading: Famous Architect

Latihan Reading: The Healing Power of Maggots